3-month-old dies after being left in hot car in Phoenix

8/28/2013

Arizona Republic- 12 News Brittany Bade & Oralia Ortega

The death of a 3-month-old boy in Phoenix underscores the dangers of leaving children in hot cars in the summer months. “The worst mistake a parent can make is thinking, ‘This would never happen to me’ or ‘I would never forget my child,” said Janette Fennell, president and founder of KidsANDCars.org. “This can and does happen to anyone. It could happen to the best of parents.”

Learn more: 2013-08-28-arizona-republic-12-news

 

 

Posted on Wednesday, August 28th, 2013 at 1:35 am in category Heat Stroke, Latest News